Different components of cell therapy
Best companies: Invitrx and Kimera
Cord blood stem cells (CBSC):
- Harvested from umbilical cord blood
- Cord blood stem cells: combo of hematopoietic stem cells (HSC) and Mesenchymal Stem Cells (MSC)
- They secrete Growth factors, Cytokines, and chemokines and mRNA
- They have the capacity to restore, renew, remodel and regenerate areas of inflammation, infection, autoimmunity, wounds, pain, and antioxidant status to restore homeostasis in any part of the body.
- 4 main groups of proteins:
- Homeostatic cytokines
- Wound Healing
- Growth factors
Wharton’s Jelly Tissue Allograft:
- Made directly from umbilical cord tissue
- Has structural integrity
- Made up of structural proteins, and components such as collagen, elastin, hyaluronic acid.
- This tissue is an abundant source of: MSC: developmental cytokines, Chemokines and growth factors
Amniotic Tissue and Fluid:
Invitra AT (amniotic tissue) and Invitra AF (amniotic fluid)
- A cellular component derived from human amnion
- Contains a series of anti-inflammatory anti-bacterial, and anti-viral components
- Works as a physical barrier that contains cells to certain area e.g. infections in wounds or lesions and heal them without letting the rest of the body be affected.
- Same as above except that it contains growth factors and cytokines including: EGF, TGF alpha, TGF Beta 1, IGF1,
- These are all factors that are related to the innate immune system: anti-microbials that are effective against bacteria, virus, fungi, and protozoa.
DR C uses Exosomes from either Invitrx or Kimera.
Invitra EX: Or Xo glo from Kimera
- Do mostly the same functions as #1 cord blood stem cells but Exosomes are what the stem cells secrete.
- They are anti-inflammatory, anti-autoimmune, can regenerate and remodel cells and tissue.
- Small packages of very specific powerful messages to help and support and regenerate aging and dying cells. They can automatically home to any area of the body that has cells in need of repair.
- Exosomes are what the stem cells make to the do the work.
- Exosomes are made up of over 80 different growth factors and immune factors. For complete list and their functions and descriptions just call, email or text me.
Note: both of these companies have done a lot of research, have on-going clinical trials, work with FDA, have had on site inspections by FDA and have good IRBs. Their products have proven to be very efficacious. I feel that they are the leading 2 companies in regenerative medicine now.
Note: As of today we have not seen any side effects for any of the products above.