What can be better that stem cells themselves? The bio active factors that the stem cells secrete: growth factors, cytokines, all kinds of different proteins for healing, repair, remodeling, and regeneration of many types of tissues in our bodies.
What can they support?
- Musculoskeletal – Joints, Discs, Muscles, Bones, Ligaments, Tendons
- Autoimmune – SLE (Lupus), RA, Dermatomyositis
- Neurodegenerative – Multiple Sclerosis, Alzheimers, Parkinsons, Spinal Cord Injuries
- Burns, Scars, Ulcers
- Heart Disease – MI, CHF
- Lung Disease – COPD, Pulmonary Fibrosis, Interstitial Lung Disease
- Liver Disease
- Kidney Disease
- Inflammatory Bowel Disease – Ulcerative Colitis, Crohn’s Disease
- Facials: complete rejuvenation of skin repair and replace old collagen and elastin to make you look your aging with glowing radiant skin and hair. Even deep acne scars can be repaired.
- Cerebral Palsy, Autism
- Neuropathy, CIDP
- Erectile Dysfunction
- Urinary Incontinence
- Complex Regional Pain Syndrome
- Chronic Pelvic Pain
- Lyme Disease (Upregulate Macrophages)
- Numerous Aesthetic Applications
Research has been done employing MSC derived stem cells that shows these healing chemicals were transferred to the target tissues below: transfer of mRNAs, miRNAs, and proteins
- TARGET TISSUES
- Limb Ischemia
- Skeletal Muscles
- Spinal Cord
- Immune System
And research has also shown that they effect these benefits at the target tissues:
- Influence Growth of Target Cells
- Influence Phenotype
- Contribute to Cell Fate Decision
- Promote Regeneration
To Date these healing bio active factors have been discovered in MSC derived stem cell exosomes:
- BMP-5 Stimulates bone growth
- GDF-15 Growth Differentiation Factor-15
- OPG Stimulates bone growth/blocks osteoclast precursor formation
- G-CSF Granulocyte Colony Stimulating Factor
- SCF Stem Cell Factor shown to be responsible for stem cell and melanocyte growth
- TGF-ß3 The most important anti-inflammatory protein. Converts inflammatory T-Cells to anti- inflammatory regulatory T cells.
- VEGF Vascular Endothelial Growth Factor
- ICAM-1 Binds inflammatory ligands on white cells
- IL-1ra Binds and sequesters the inflammatory cytokine IL-1
- IL-6 Responsible for macrophage activation
- IL-10 An anti-inflammatory cytokine responsible for immunomodulation and regulatory T cell conversion
- MCP-1 Monocyte Chemoattractant Protein-1 is a chemokine that recruits mononuclear cells to the treatment area
- MIP-1 Also known as CCL-4, this chemokine recruits mononuclear cells to the treatment area
- PDGF-ßß Platelet Derived Growth Factor Beta
- Tissue Inhibitor of Matrix Metalloproteinases, blocks collagen and extracellular matrix degradation. Important for cartilage repair
- HGF Hepatocyte Growth Factor
- GDNF Glial-Derived Neurotrophic Factor
- BDNF Brain-Derived Neurotrophic Factor
- FGF Fibroblast Growth Factor
- TNF-RI Binds and inactivates the inflammatory TNF-α
- IGFR Insulin-like Growth Factor Receptor
This is sometimes called a miracle but it is just good science and can work to heal many pathologies and for esthetics to make you look your again!
XoGloTM is a placental mesenchymal stem cell derived exosome product that carries a milieu of newborn proteins that are anti-inflammatory and instantiate growth. We have seen a diverse number of indications respond to our products and we hope to collaborate with you to bring this new treatment methodology to the clinic.
Suppress inflammation after cosmetic procedures.•Generate new skin with a smaller pore size.•Smooth skin texture.•Reduce scarring and healing time for cosmetic procedures and burns.•Reduce acne.•Encourage hair growth when used on the scalp.
XoGlo contains 100 nm lipid vesicles in 0.9% saline referred to in scientific literature as ‘exosomes’. XoGlo exosomes have been collected from the supernatant of cultured mesenchymal stem cells in an animal product free growth medium.
Each vial contains the following growth factors present at physiological levels secreted by mesenchymal stem cells in
Dr. Dana Churchill, N.M.D,