Parents: Pan roasted salmon w/ Thai basil yogurt sauce
Ingredients: Salmon filets, Thai basil, olive oil, soy sauce (for HTN substitute sea salt), and unsweetened yogurt, stevia or Dark agave.
1. Season salmon filets w/ salt + pepper, soy sauce: oven pan roast until flaky.
2. Thai basil yogurt sauce: in cuisine art purée: Thai basil, yogurt, lime j, small amount of Agave nectar, sea salt to taste.
3. Serve with sprigs of Thai basil and mint leaves with a dollop of sauce on bed of baby spinach.
4. A good combination is a fresh mesculum greens salad w/avocado and a Dijon vinaigrette (olive oil base). OR
5. Japanese mushroom salad OR
6. Balsamic Portobello salad.
Kids: Spaghetti squash with avocado cilantro pine nut sauce. If tomato is desired can add fresh tomatoes or sun dried tomatoes and garlic. Season w/sea salt and pepper, thyme, organo, and basil..
With this can have almond nut butter on celery or carrots (not too many).
Fresh berries w/unsweetened raw yogurt and small amount of raw honey or stevia. or\Fresh raw fruit pie:
1. Ingredients: sunflower seeds and almonds, dates and carob powder,
2. Crust: sunflower seeds and almonds, dates or raisins and carob powder, blend in cuisine art until smooth line a pie tin.
3. Pie filling: In a bowel mix Fresh berries and or peaches and or nectarines. Cut and dice into 1 inch squares: sprinkle with little cinnamon and or lavender, raw unfiltered honey (preferably with pollen), lemon j. Sprinkle raw coconut on top just before eating. Fill pie crusts let sit in fridge for 1 hr before eating.